emily. 22. <3
I am changing this blog from a random selection of posts to a fitspo blog.
I have recently taken a turn in life and want to share it with you.
comments and your own fitspo pictures are very welcome.
Let's help each other.
purple. ∞ fitness. cute couples. nyc. gym. parties. good food. bbq. healthyfood. sunnydays ☼. hair. lilac. fruit. media. photography. KE$HA. strawberries. pictures. journalism. nail art. magazines. miley cyrus. tea. tv. films. health. P!NK. hotmen. natalia kills. anything harrypotter ϟ. puppies. swimming. fashion. castle. beauty. keeping fit. kittykats. rihanna. ☮ peace. zen☯. walking. lilies. music. sex. jewellery. love. the mentalist. lipstick. ncis. boys. rockchick. fearne cotton. piercings. emmawatson. friends. SexAndTheCity. London. tattoos. Paris. creativity. art.
Single ❒ Taken ✔
off for a run.
NATASHA’S FITBLR GIVEAWAY
I know you guys have been waiting for this for a while, so here it is! As a ‘thank you’ to all of you for being my motivation and helping me reach my goal of getting my personal training certification, I’m doing a giveaway! Here’s what’s included:
- Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred, unopened and brand new!
- A Nike ‘Just Do It’ shirt, new with tags.
- Two stainless steel water bottles.
- A jump rope.
- A Fit Fresh lunchbox complete with portioned containers for your food.
- A $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods giftcard (this place is like Fitblr heaven omg)
- A bunch of workout clothes that have barely used by me and don’t fit anymore including 4 sports bras, two DanSkin Active tops (that have sports bras in them), a pair of yoga pants, a pair of workout capris, and a pair of workout shorts.
- A workout mix CD made by yours truly! (not pictured because it hasn’t been made yet :P)
So yeah! PRETTY AWESOME, RIGHT? Here are the rules:
- You must be following me, of course!
- Reblogs only, no likes. You can reblog it as many times as you like.
- I will pick the winner via a random generator.
- I will ship anywhere internationally.
- This giveaway will end February 28th, 2013 so you got about a month and a half to enter!
I think that’s it! Thank you all for being amazing and good luck!
“English guys are very well put together, they dress really well and they are very well mannered. But they are also very restrained. Usually in the whole courting situation, I‘m used to being first of all, ignored for the first two months of the ritual. And then maybe they’ll acknowledge my presence. Then, they’ll probably be a little mean to me. And then, maybe we’ll, you know…whatever. Then I arrive in America, and I remember a few nights into Brown [University], this guy just being like, ‘I like you. You’re great. Let’s go on a date. Let’s do it.’ I’m like, ‘I’m sorry, what just happened?’ This is like a huge culture shock for me. They’re very like open and very straight-forward—but they wear flip-flops and I don’t know if I like that.” - Emma Watson on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
1/77 older »